Re: GPSL 2023 conference date poll question

Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT

Deb and I plan to be there this year. Looking forward to it, so pick a date and we’ll start making plans.

Keith, WA0̷TJT
Author: https://net-control.us
ARRL ARES Communicator Level 2, AEC for Platte Co. MO
KCHEART Radio Operator - St. Lukes Barry Road Hospital

On Jan 20, 2023, at 1:06 PM, Bill Brown via groups.io <wb8elk@...> wrote:

Hi All,

  There are three possible dates for GPSL 2023.  July 7/8,  July 14/15 or  July 21/22.   Let me know  which is best for you all and a tentative idea on how many may be attending.

I have the hydrogen tanks allocated through a local gas supply company.  Let me know an approx number of tanks needed as well.

Working on the conference room location but will likely be near Space Camp at the Space and Rocket Museum or near Univ of Alabama Huntsville campus.

The location is Huntsville Alabama