Re: Hydrogen filling stations for cars

Jerry

Hydrogen is usually stored in the 3000PSI range.  A propane tank isn't going to cut it.

If it is used for fuel on the road it will probably have road use taxes on it so it will probably be pretty expensive.

I would stick with the welding supply stores.

Jerry

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 08:38:53 PM MST, Larry <larry.phegley@...> wrote:

There are several hydrogen automobile filling stations about an hour
north of  me.  I have  seen a video on line  how to fill your car.
The  video says there a special nozzle  that senses the tank and  also
seals around the fill pipe.  I am wondering if there is anyway to buy
a smaller tank (maybe a propose tank and empty it) and buy just and
amount of hydrogen I need and  fill my balloon from it?

Larry
KJ6PBS