All GPSL 2022 Technical Sessions audio files uploaded

Hank Riley

The impetus for making these available is that neither hide nor hare of the videos of any of the technical sessions has been seen, even after two whole months have come and gone.

The only one I'm missing is the very first one of the day by Mark Jessop.

The McElroy's talk received minute by minute treatment to minimize some abrupt loudness changes.

There are a few patches throughout the day of a second or two duration that sound odd and distorted.  I think this was because of my slow DSL connection stuttering when it couldn't quite keep up.  It was not the result of the recording or compression process.

Hank