HAB Domain Names Free to a Good Home

Rodney Sparks

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of domain names that I bought back in 2009 when I thought I'd be more active in the hobby, and I'm tired of hemorrhaging money on them.  Any interest?  No charge, unless transfer of domain names costs money.

I'd rather pass them on to someone with a history in the hobby who can put them to good use, rather than to someone like me who'd squirrel them away for some future pipe dream. ;-)  So, shoot me a message and let me know how you'd make use of one or more of the domain names!

My ambition was to create a forum and a company akin to Estes model rockets, but for HAB.  Not gonna happen anytime soon, but as a mechanical engineer, I'd love to help out anyone who's interested in doing something like that.

Thanks,

-Rodney Sparks