Re: DL9RDZ ttgo portable sonde tracker

James Ewen VE6SRV

Looks familiar. Just another toy to distract me and take my money.

But I can chase and recover payloads while letting someone else pay to send them up!

I’m about 50km downwind of an upper air station here in Alberta, so they will be landing all around me for a good part of the year.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2022 at 22:35 Hank Riley via groups.io <n1ltv=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, I was about to clarify that the software running in the pic is not the very niche sonde decoding software for which Mark provided the link.

It's an illustration of the llilygo platform scale as far as the display size and the packaging.

On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 12:25:20 AM EDT, Mark Jessop <vk5qi@...> wrote:

As linked in the other thread: https://github.com/dl9rdz/rdz_ttgo_sonde

--
James