Where are the GPSL technical session videos from July 15?

Hank Riley

Mike,

It's been 3 1/2 weeks since I emailed you about this, and in a few days it will be 8 weeks since GPSL 2022.

Where are the videos and session presentation slides?  Many interested folks would not have been able to take time off from work to watch any of the Zoom, and even more would not have stayed with it all day long.

Please provide an update for us here.

I have audio of most of the day (missing only the first and a part of the second) and will start to think about posting it somewhere while we wait for the videos if you don't anticipate their being posted pretty soon.

Hank