Re: GPS-320FW(AS) failed at 39986 feet.

trcostan

The datasheet shows -20c as it’s minimum operating temp and 25km as it’s max height without a firmware update for space operations. I would expect the button battery as mentioned above!

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 10:40 AM Michael Hojnowski <kd2eat@...> wrote:
One other thought.  If the GPS module has a button battery to keep the
parameters cached, perhaps the battery wore out?  I had that happen with
one GPS, and it defaulted back to non-airborne mode.

Mike / KD2EAT