Launch site will be the roof of the Julian Science and Mathematics Center on the DePauw campus in Greencastle, Indiana.  Approximate latitude and longitude are 39.64 North and 86.86 West.

Thanks for asking,
Howard

On Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 6:20 PM Christopher Rose <kb8uih88@...> wrote:
What or where is the launch site?

From: "BASE_DePauw"
To: GPSL@groups.io
Sent: Monday June 27 2022 2:48:33PM
Subject: [GPSL] BASE 110

BASE DePauw is flying again tomorrow.  Release should be close to 12:30 UTC on 28 June. The primary purpose is to flight test the new Geiger counter array with attached altimeter, barometer, and temperature recording.

We plan to cross the Pfotzer Maximum (20 km) and anticipate burst around 27 km (88 kft).

Just flying two radios on 144.39 MHz:  LightAPRS using W9YJ-12 and BigRedBee using W9YJ-13.

Howard, KC9QBN

--
Howard L. Brooks
Professor of Physics and Astronomy