Re: GPSL 2022 estimate attendance count

Mark Conner N9XTN

Hi Bill,

I've got a lot of uncertainty around my July schedule due to travel for work and family vacation.  I'd sure love to come back to Purdue for this event but I'm not sure I can swing it this year.

I don't know if your PARC contact might have done it already, but when I was there in the mid 90s the Tippecanoe Amateur Radio Association (TARA) was pretty active.  You can probably spark some interest by contacting them.  Their website is www.w9reg.org.

73 de Mark N9XTN

On Mon, May 2, 2022 at 3:20 PM Bill Brown via groups.io <wb8elk=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

 We have made reservations for a large conference hall at the Beck AG Center just west of Purdue University in Lafayette IN for GPSL 2022.  I will need an estimated head count to start making arrangements for tables, chairs and catering so please let me know on this list if you are planning to attend in person or at least thinking of attending it in person.

The date is Friday, July 15th, 2022 with launch site also from the grounds of the Ag Center on Saturday morning July 16th.

We also plan to link the conference to a Zoom session for those who can't attend just like the past two years.