amateur.sondehub.org

Michael Hojnowski

Gang,

Just FYI, the group that runs sondehub is setting up a newer tracking site for amateur balloons.    As I understand it, right now it's receiving the same data as habhub, but I can tell you it performs a LOT better.  In my recent flights, habhub lagged by up to 20 minutes behind the APRS stream.   https://amateur.habhub.org is VERY responsive.  They're also set up to take 4FSK traffic from those of us who are refitting RS-41 radiosondes with new firmware to use for our balloons.   They also intend to add more bells and whistles as they go.   I intend to use the new site as much as possible.

Mike / KD2EAT