Re: GPSL 2022 estimate attendance count

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I'm going to see if I can reschedule my events, but right now I'm not very sure of it.

On Tue, May 3, 2022, 9:05 AM Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT <wa0tjt@...> wrote:
The event won’t be the same without its 'father' Paul.

Keith, WA0̷TJT
Take a look at: https://net-control.us
Then consider joining: https://groups.io/g/NCM

On May 3, 2022, at 9:21 AM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:

I'm not going to be able to make it this year.

On Mon, May 2, 2022, 2:20 PM Bill Brown via groups.io <wb8elk=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

 We have made reservations for a large conference hall at the Beck AG Center just west of Purdue University in Lafayette IN for GPSL 2022.  I will need an estimated head count to start making arrangements for tables, chairs and catering so please let me know on this list if you are planning to attend in person or at least thinking of attending it in person.

The date is Friday, July 15th, 2022 with launch site also from the grounds of the Ag Center on Saturday morning July 16th.

We also plan to link the conference to a Zoom session for those who can't attend just like the past two years.