Re: Permission to show your callsign on a TV program.

Shane Wilson

Fine with me!

Shane Wilson, N4XWC

On 12/8/2021 6:52, Steve G8KHW / AJ4XE wrote:
A Japanese TV company (One by One) have approached me** to help get permission to show the Habitat tracker screens on a TV program.  I can't see a problem with the screens per-se (other than the usual Google Maps issues) but have agreed its wise to contact the owner of any balloon displayed - Just to ensure they are happy to have their callsign shown on TV.

If your callsign is in the following list please let me know if you are happy (or not) to have your balloon shown.  If you have a balloon in the air (or plan to have one in the next few days) and your callsign is not in the list (and would appear on the Habitat tracker) then let me know.

W3UAV
M1KEL
VE3KCL
WB0URW
NOB8/NOB9
NU6XB
N4XWC
KK6MRI
KD4FOU
SA6BSS
B69 / M0XER
DG4NOB
SP5LOT
ICSPACE
K9FRD
SP0UOB
SP3IZN

     Steve G8KHW / AJ4XE

** They approached me because I was an organizer of the last UKHAS conference.