Re: Does anyone recognize these HAB's?

Luis Eduardo Pacheco

AFAIK it was the balloon that appeared near Sendai, Japan on June 2020. Still a mistery for me who and where launched it.

The only thing I remember is that it was not so high in the sky...

If you find some data on it please let us know.

Cheers

Luis E.Pacheco / Editor
lep@...

StratoCat - History and present of the use of stratospheric balloons in the fields of science, military and aerospace
https://stratocat.com.ar/indexe.html

El lun, 22 nov 2021 a las 23:40, Zack Clobes W0ZC (<zclobes@...>) escribió:
I don't really have much background information to work with. I was asked if I could provide any information about these photos.

image.png

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.