Re: Bill Brown please unjam your cellphone mailbox

AE5IB (Kip)

We have switched to hydrogen. Unfortunately the connections have a reverse thread from the helium tanks, so you need a new regulator. But the cost difference in the gas pays for the regulator in a couple of lunches.

Kip

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 10:26 PM John Kovac KM6GKF <jkovac@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Just FYI on helium, for whatever it’s worth I just purchased a 150 cylinder from Airgas in San Jose CA for $300.  They also had 200 cylinders for $400.  Very high prices now but at least here it is available.  It does take a while to set up an Airgas acct so best to do that as far in advance as possible.

On Jul 6, 2021, at 3:04 PM, Hank Riley via groups.io <n1ltv=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Bill,

Hoping to speak with you about recent difficulties for hobbyists to obtain helium in certain regions of the country.

If your cell phone mailbox gets unjammed, I can at least leave a message.  You can also call me at my number I emailed yesterday.

Hank