From: GPSL@groups.io <GPSL@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Brown via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 10:33 AM
To: gpsl@groups.io
Subject: [GPSL] GPSL Virtual 2021 on July 9th and 10th and call for presentations

The consensus for most was July 9th and 10th to hold the virtual GPSL 2021 via Zoom meeting on Friday July 9th with an online streaming multi-launch on Saturday the 10th just like last year.

Please send a talk title to the list here and we will start to schedule the talks for Friday.  Also let us know if you plan to do an online launch on that Saturday.

- Bill WB8ELK

- Brian Tanner (Spaceport Exploration Center)