Re: This year's meeting.

Michael Hojnowski

Hey Gang,

Has there been any further progress on this decision?  Our area is doing really well with vaccinations.  The county is already 50% vaccinated.   Jules and I will be through vaccination and  the 14 day "burn-in" period by mid-May.    I'm curious how other areas are doing, and how people are feeling about late summer for seeing people... yanno.... *gulp*  in person.

Mike / KD2EAT

On 3/2/2021 7:28 PM, Zack Clobes W0ZC wrote:
There have been some dates thrown around for a July meeting, but nothing confirmed.

Zack

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021, 5:18 PM Jerry via groups.io <jerrygable=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Starting to think about this year's GPSL.  Any thoughts yet on if it will be an in person meeting?  I believe this year was planned for Spaceport Indiana.

With more of us getting the Covid shot in person might be a possibility this year.  June might be a little early but is an Aug/Sept timeframe more doable.

If not in person, any thoughts on an alternative launch?

Jerry Gable
Balloon Flight Prediction tools
http://www.s3research.com