Re: 2010 GPSL Webex recordings

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I'm still working on getting things updated on the Super Launch website, but all of the 2010 videos are now posted on YouTube in a Playlist. My apologies to Nick from EOSS as part of his recording was lost due to network issues at the time. The rest of the sessions came through pretty well though.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 9:41 PM Zack Clobes <zclobes@...> wrote:
I'm still working on rendering these videos. I got the originals converted, and now I'm slicing up the event and will be uploading to YouTube in the next few days.

It's been fun listening back through the old presentations. :-)

Zack

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 4:36 PM Don, WA9WWS <wa9wws@...> wrote:
Thanks Zack.

I gave the presentation of the vertical pointing antenna; is it possible for me to download a copy of the video?

Would you like the PowerPoint slides that I used to give the presentation?

Don, WA9WWS