Re: Photos of past events

Mark Conner N9XTN

2005 and 2012 were in Omaha for the symposium, and launch sites were Treynor IA and Glenwood IA respectively.

MarkĀ

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020, 11:47 Zack Clobes W0ZC <zclobes@...> wrote:
I started a central photo gallery of past GPSL events. I've made it through my personal photo galleries but I have a lot of years that are completely missing. If anyone would like to share some of their photos to add to the gallery I'd love to fill in the gaps*.

Also in related news, I want to capture the hosts and locations for each year's event to give credit where credit is due. My documentation isn't that great for some of the past seasons so if anyone knows who/where/when an event was had, pass it along please.

* Please understand that this isn't intended to be an all-inclusive gallery of all photos. I don't have the hosting space nor the time to handle tens-of-thousands of photos. Instead I just want to capture a highlight reel for each year.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.