Re: Photos of past events

Zack Clobes W0ZC

OK, so I think 2005 was the room that started to rotate around on us then. Was that in Omaha?

Zack

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 12:15 PM L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:
I'll dig up and see what I have. Here are two updates for you though. 2009 was Topeka and not 2005. For 2001 you can write down Manhattan Kansas.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020, 10:47 AM Zack Clobes W0ZC <zclobes@...> wrote:
I started a central photo gallery of past GPSL events. I've made it through my personal photo galleries but I have a lot of years that are completely missing. If anyone would like to share some of their photos to add to the gallery I'd love to fill in the gaps*.

Also in related news, I want to capture the hosts and locations for each year's event to give credit where credit is due. My documentation isn't that great for some of the past seasons so if anyone knows who/where/when an event was had, pass it along please.

* Please understand that this isn't intended to be an all-inclusive gallery of all photos. I don't have the hosting space nor the time to handle tens-of-thousands of photos. Instead I just want to capture a highlight reel for each year.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.