Re: Hydrogen regulators?

Hank Riley

Carlton,

That's exactly the model Larry is looking at!  It's listed by Smith as a single stage by the way with a 3 year limited warranty.  Not likely you could find a two stage regulator, new, through a distributor, for that kind of low price ($93.50 from Cyberweld via Amazon).

Could you please describe in a little more detail how the regulator misbehaves?  Once set at a usable outlet pressure does it hold that pressure throughout the fill?

Hank

On Thursday, July 30, 2020, 10:50:09 AM EDT, Carlton  wrote:

One regulator to avoid might be

Smith 30-100-350

It is a 2 stage regulator I bought off Ebay a number of years ago probably 2013-2014.  I think i paid $45 + shipping for this regulator brand New in packaging.
It has less than a dozen flights but gives frustration adjusting.