Re: Hydrogen regulators?

Bruce Coates

Yes, mine is adjustable.  You definitely want that for pico balloons or a flow restrict or because they take so little gas.

-------- Original message --------
From: "L. Paul Verhage KD4STH" <nearsys@...>
Date: 7/29/20 3:56 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: GPSL@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GPSL] Hydrogen regulators?

This one looks adjustable. I spent far less at my local welding shop for a regulator with fixed settings.

Are you asking for an adjustable regulator? I think mine is permanently set for 30 PSI exit (outlet?) pressure.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020, 3:47 PM Larry <larry.phegley@...> wrote:
I keep having to ask you questions.  Well I appreciate your help anyway.  So we are  trying to shift over to hydrogen and the local welding supply place wants $500 for a regulator.  Yet I see this $93 dollar regulator on line.

Why should I not spend $93 instead of $500?

Larry