Re: Seeing K7HAK11 in waterfall and copying VA5BNC15 direct on APRS here in Alabama

Joe WB9SBD

where do you think K7HAK is located Bill?
I asked last night for anyones guess and no one had an answer. It may have gone right over me. after sundown so may have been even visible.
Joe WB9SBD

On 7/13/2020 10:11 AM, Bill Brown via groups.io wrote:
Nice signal on VA5BNC-15 from 200 miles distance as it flies towards me.  Copying it direct on 144.390 MHz and i-Gating it here. I also see K7HAK-11 in the waterfall at 300 miles distance but too weak at that range to decode it.  I could also see KC7VQR-11 last night at 350 miles in the waterfall display as it flew across Indiana.