Flight recap from Project: Traveler/NSTAR

Zack Clobes W0ZC

I uploaded a few photos from yesterday's flight.

As I dug into the photos from that RasPi  camera, I'm seeing a lot of lens distortion (chromatic aberrations) which is quite disappointing. The aerial photos that I uploaded are un-edited and you can see hints of it if you look at the saturations levels in the middle of the photo vs. the outer edges.

This is the camera sensor/lens that I was using:

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.