Re: GPSL 2020 - it's today!

x-f@...

Hey, guys!
Thanks for organising the Great Planet Super Launch 2020! :) Wonderful job!
Never thought I would participate in GPSL, since it is taking place sooo far away, but this year’s online symposium made it possible and it was great. “Modern problems require modern solutions”, you know.

Thanks to all the presenters for interesting topics, lots of great ideas! I’ve been pondering about reaction wheels for a while now, but never thought about using a rudder for pointing, and I want to build that simple particle detector now, I didn’t know about TTN, and “oh, wow!” that livestreamed balloon burst. Thanks to the audience for the follow-up discussions as well, enjoyed the talks!
I missed the start of Jayant’s presentation, so will eagerly wait for the recordings to be published later.

Thank you all and stay safe!

Regards,
Kristaps YL3AJN / x-f