Re: Joanne's email anyone? Friday latex balloon recovery map

Hank Riley

No, not enough time today for that.   The map produced was a high quality USGS topo map since this was hilly terrain and did get into backcountry land if the payload landed some distance from the last available APRS position.

Will do it later tonight or tomorrow just for fun.  Don't tell me.  :)

On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 06:20:15 PM EDT, Tim wrote:

DId you come up with a projected landing site?   since we know where that actually was at today...   let's see how close you were.