Re: Joanne's email anyone? Friday latex balloon recovery map

Hank Riley

Thanks, Tim.  From recent experience with John's nice SLR developing legs and walking away from the landing site (also in CA), it seems prudent to try to get to these landing sites as soon as possible.

This one was much closer by to a real neighborhood than I would have dreamed when I heard earlier today that it was "on a mountain."

On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 06:18:53 PM EDT, Tim wrote:

Joanne should have already made the pick up on this.... The local Fire Dept was contacted that they used it as a mock training  SAR type of activity....