Joanne's email anyone? Friday latex balloon recovery map

Hank Riley

I have done a custom map to help make the recovery of the KM6BWB Friday latex balloon go quickly and easily.  Last APRS was south of Bakersfield, CA.

Sent a couple of emails containing the mapping to the best email I could find fairly quickly; it was from a teacher and/or ARISS webpage.

If anyone has a direct email address for her, please email me.  It would be nice if she gets this map today or tomorrow.  Maybe she herself will see this request.

Hank