Zoom practice sessions

Michael Hojnowski

Gang,

Hearing that there are some "Zoom newbies" that might want some extra time, I'm going to schedule a few brief "zoom practice sessions".   I'll list date / times below.  For those more experienced with zoom, I've scheduled the the GPSL meeting to start 1/2 hour early for people to settle in and work out last moment tech issues.   I encourage experienced users to connect a little early, just to kick the tires.

Zoom has some very good help on their website, and if you google "Zoom participant" or "Zoom student" you'll find lots of short, helpful youtube videos.  Here's one from Zoom inc: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-meeting

Practice sessions (please note, each session has a unique URL):

Monday 6/29. 8pm CDT: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/98387509533?pwd=NzJxSEF1Q05ieUdkOFBRc0ZQNXZIdz09

Wednesday 7/1.  8am CDT: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/99833148860?pwd=eDB6aVltYldVS0ZpOXVLRk5iVnlvZz09

If you are trying to connect and have trouble, feel free to email me privately.  I'll be watching my email.  If needs be, we can chat via phone and talk you through.

I can schedule more practice sessions if requested.

'73,
Mike / KD2EAT