From: GPSL@groups.io <GPSL@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Conner N9XTN
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 2:59 PM
To: GPSL@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GPSL] EOSS300 launch time

Marty, thanks for the info and exciting to hear that #300 for EOSS will coincide with GPSL 2020.  An amazing milestone!

I think the larger group would be interested in hearing about your ADS-B setup, so even if you want to do an extemporaneous 15 minutes on the subject, that's fine.  I've had an ADS-B receiver set up on a Pi 3B since January and have wondered what it'd take to do that on a balloon.

73 de Mark N9XTN

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 2:52 PM Marty Griffin <mgriffin@...> wrote:

Hello Mark,

EOSS Plans to fly in coordination with your times which look good at 8am MDT.  We will feed video into the GPSL zoom session for those who might be interested.  Congratulations to Paul for his 200th flight  This will be EOSS 300th flight, are glad to celebrate with the virtual GPSL program.  I will provide details on our frequencies and ADS-B information.   We are now sending ADS-B to help the FAA allow us to fly in cloud cover.  Details later.

At this time, we do not have a talk, but we have some interest.  I will advise.

Good luck with these hard times.

- Marty, WA0GEH, EOSS Tracking and Recovery Coordinator.