Re: GPSL 2020 will be virtual

Jerry

If we think there will be more than that attending we can all chip in for a large meeting add on for a month at $65.  That would raise the limit to 500

Jerry Gable
Balloon Flight Prediction tools
http://www.s3research.com

On Saturday, May 23, 2020, 12:40:53 PM MST, John Dinneen <john.dinneen@...> wrote:

Mark,

I have a ZOOM Pro account which can host up to 100 participants for meetings up to 24 hours long.

I can also record, but would record to a file on my PC which could then be shared via DropBox.

ZOOM recording to the Cloud is constrained to 1 Gb – and an 8 hour conference video would be much larger than that.

I am happy to donate my account for use for GPSL.

Thanks for all you are doing in this interesting year!

John F Dinneen KCØL

kc0l@...

john.dinneen@...

Home: 469.362.1942