I'm not sure what software they're using but it's not the normal WebEx/Zoom/Skype/Teams.  It's something else designed specifically for this. I can ask if it's if interest.

Zack

On Fri, May 22, 2020, 5:16 PM Bill Brown via groups.io <wb8elk=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Mark,

  That sounds great.  There is a way to have Zoom meetings do a recording and upload to YouTube. W5KUB does this for his weekly online program. He was using Skype but has recently converted to Zoom and it is working great.

From: Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...>
To: GPSL@groups.io
Sent: Fri, May 22, 2020 4:12 pm
Subject: [GPSL] GPSL 2020 update

Thanks to everyone who has offered to support our virtual GPSL in some fashion.  It looks like we have a few solutions for Google Meet or Zoom that if they pan out, we can have 100+ logged in and won't have to pay for it.  We will record the sessions and upload them to YouTube afterwards.  We'll also work to make original materials (PowerPoint and video files) available for download so you can see them in their best quality.

Our start/end time on Friday will be dictated by the number of presentations we have.  The lunch hour could be open-mike time, where people can ask questions or chat while they eat.  We'll push either end of the schedule towards the middle of the day so than neither coast is unduly inconvenienced for the start/end time.

I'm thinking about setting a 1400Z launch time for Saturday - that would be 10am ET, 9am CT, 8am MT, and 7am PT/Arizona.  I don't know if we'll have any participants in the Pacific time zone - if not, we could make it an hour earlier.   We probably don't want to go much later for our Eastern Time participants.  Anyone planning to fly a balloon for this, please chime in with your considerations.

As always, suggestions for how to make this a great virtual GPSL are welcome.