Re: Looking for groups that plan to launch at GPSL 2020

Hank Riley

I of course, predictably, would like some form of live broadcast and after-event-posted video recording of a Friday session, even if its usual scope has to be limited in depth and/or duration.

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, Bill Brown wrote:

Hi Mark,

We plan to attend (3 of us) and would like to launch a payload in collaboration with another group if possible. If an in-person event is not practical, then we would love to do the Friday conference via Zoom and do a live streaming event launch on Saturday either via Zoom or Facebook Live.

- Bill WB8ELK, Bev WB4ELK and Mark KA9SZX