From: Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...>
To: GPSL@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 28, 2020 4:48 pm
Subject: [GPSL] Looking for groups that plan to launch at GPSL 2020

I would like to assemble a list of those who are planning to launch a balloon at this year's GPSL in Omaha if we can have an in-person event.  My concern at the moment is that even if we are able to have an in-person GPSL this year, so many may have work or financial impacts that we don't have a sufficient group to make it worthwhile.

If you or your group are planning to attend GPSL this year and fly a balloon, please send your email address (one person per group that's flying) to n9xtn@....

Also, if your group is a regular attendee and you know for sure you will *not* be coming if we have an in-person event, I'd like to know that also.

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator