Re: Looking for groups that plan to launch at GPSL 2020

Michael

Remote. Plan on trying a floater.

--Michael Willett

On Apr 28, 2020, at 11:02 PM, stan siems <ssiems@...> wrote:

I will be launching from home if I get every thing in time

Stan WB0EMJ

On 4/28/2020 5:33 PM, Zack Clobes W0ZC wrote:
Unable to attend in person.  Probably remote.

Zack Clobes, W0ZC
Project: Traveler
www.projecttraveler.org

Join us on Facebook for the latest information:

Project: Traveler is a research project of Custom Digital Services, LLC.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 4:48 PM Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...> wrote:
I would like to assemble a list of those who are planning to launch a balloon at this year's GPSL in Omaha if we can have an in-person event.  My concern at the moment is that even if we are able to have an in-person GPSL this year, so many may have work or financial impacts that we don't have a sufficient group to make it worthwhile.

If you or your group are planning to attend GPSL this year and fly a balloon, please send your email address (one person per group that's flying) to n9xtn@....

Also, if your group is a regular attendee and you know for sure you will *not* be coming if we have an in-person event, I'd like to know that also.

73 de Mark N9XTN
GPSL 2020 coordinator