Minor GPSL 2020 update

Mark Conner N9XTN

I checked with UNO on the status of their summer events.  At the moment, they have cancelled all campus events through June 30 (GPSL session at UNO is July 10).  The person I'm working with does not know when they will decide about July events.

I'm also aware that some may have difficulty traveling to GPSL this summer because of job situations.  That will also be factored into the in-person vs virtual decision - if we don't have a critical mass that can come in person and launch, it may not make sense to have it in person.