Re: COVID-19 and GPSL

Michael Hojnowski

On 3/22/2020 1:52 PM, Michael wrote:
My original post on this suggested classes, unlimited, party ballon, etc. an we could additionally qualify winning with fastest laps, distance traveled, countries crossed, nearly an unlimited number of classes including fun ones like born again, slowest, etc
I think another interesting category would be "most horrible launch conditions, but still got a pico to float".  I'm sure the weather won't be perfect for everyone, if we're doing this from "all over".   That might have to be juried with video submissions or something.

I'd definitely support different classes for party balloons vs SBS envelopes.  They're a totally different ballgame.

Mike / KD2EAT