Re: COVID-19 and GPSL

Joe WB9SBD

I propose, everyone we have the virtual meeting online using one of the many programs that do that sort of thing.

The when it comes to launch day we all launch from our usual launch sites.

I'd still love do do our EBBE flight, but have yet to find a willing partner group to try it.

Joe WB9SBD
Near Space Sciences

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 3/20/2020 10:58 AM, Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT wrote:
HamSCI is in the middle of a Zoom workshop right now. Its working great and I think we should make GPSL 2020 a virtual set of presentations with a coordinated launch on Saturday.

Keith, WA0̷TJT