Re: GPSL 2020 - 9-11 July 2020

Bill Brown

Sounds great to me too. Look forward to seeing you all at GPSL 2020. -Bill WB8ELK

On Sep 15, 2019, at 4:46 PM, Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

GPSL 2020 is officially set for July 9-11.  Friday's events will be at the University of Nebraska-Omaha campus near 62nd and Dodge Streets in Omaha.

I know there are some who won't be able to make this date, but there appeared to be fewer conflicts for the July weekend than for Field Day weekend.

We will have events during the day on Thursday and a Thursday evening welcome dinner.  Lunch Friday will probably be at the student center on campus which is a short walk from the classroom.  We'll also have a dinner on Friday evening.

Hope to see you next summer!