Re: ARHAB launched at World Scout Jamboree crosses Atlantic

Keith Kaiser, WA0̷TJT

Deb and I would not be able to attend a Field Day weekend GPSL. We participate with our large club here for FD, its been a tradition for many many years. In many way I’m surprised that so many are willing to use that weekend. Primarily FD is an emergency preparedness exercise treated by many as a contest, but its real goal is to test your radio equipment, in the field, for emergency communications. As much as we enjoy launching and chasing balloons, its secondary to our EmComm work.

We are curious to know if this proposal conflicts with many others.

We don’t want to miss another GPSL, already missed 2017, we miss seeing all of you (LOL), and it was so great seeing you all this year.

Keith, WA0̷TJT