Re: GPSL 2020 dates

Jeff Ducklow

Hi Mark -

Thank you for your efforts in organizing this.  I have not been able to attend since 2015 due to family commitments on father’s day weekend, so I’m looking forward to attending my second GPSL.

My preference would be the June 25-27th date.

Thank you,

Jeff Ducklow
N0NQN

On Aug 6, 2019, at 10:27 AM, Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...> wrote:

Prospective GPSL 2020 attendees,

I'm starting to contact local venue providers on a GPSL 2020 location.  I have received a favorable response from University of Nebraska-Omaha and we may be able to use one of their auditoriums for the Friday sessions.  This would be the same location as the 2005 GPSL sessions for those of you who attended that year.

As mentioned previously, the usual Fathers' Day weekend date is not feasible for the Omaha area due to the College World Series.  The two alternatives that would work best are:
  • June 25-27, 2020
  • July 9-11, 2020
If your group has a strong preference for one of those dates, let me know either on or off-list by Friday, August 16th.  I would like to set a date with UNO before the end of the month so that we get the auditorium reserved.