Re: Highest Altitude for Texas and Cornell

Christopher Rose

Still pics are great. Videos of a camera swinging or rotating make me sick to my stomach. Great stuff!!

From: "L. Paul Verhage KD4STH"
To: GPSL@groups.io
Sent: Sunday June 16 2019 12:17:59PM
Subject: [GPSL] Highest Altitude for Texas and Cornell

My tracker, KD4STH-2 reached 99,705 feet and flew with either the Texas Team or Cornell. Can both of you email your tracker's highest reported altitude? I wonder if you got later packets at a higher altitude.

I'm attaching a few near infrared pictures my payload with MOHAB took. Healthy chlorophyll appears brighter than less healthy. So well watered plants look brighter.

--
Dr. L. Paul Verhage
Near Space Evangelist