Re: Highest Altitude for Texas and Cornell

Michael Hojnowski

Paul,

Your tracker recorded the highest altitude on the flight, at almost 400 feet above any of mine.  So, yours stands as apogee for the Cornell flight at 99,705.

Mike

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019, 6:17 PM Sila <kasovoni@...> wrote:
Thanks Paul. Awesome!

On Jun 16, 2019, at 08:32, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH <nearsys@...> wrote:

My tracker, KD4STH-2 reached 99,705 feet and flew with either the Texas Team or Cornell. Can both of you email your tracker's highest reported altitude? I wonder if you got later packets at a higher altitude.

I'm attaching a few near infrared pictures my payload with MOHAB took. Healthy chlorophyll appears brighter than less healthy. So well watered plants look brighter.

--
Dr. L. Paul Verhage
Near Space Evangelist