Re: 2019 GPSL Live Stream

Jeff Ducklow

Thanks.  I’m watching!

Jeff

On Jun 14, 2019, at 9:38 AM, Michael West W5MAW <groups.io@...> wrote:

Jeff, I think you were looking at my ARHAB.org stream which wasn’t live yet.

Pella ARC stream (lapel mic audio): https://youtu.be/TNIlFjB2meY

The first one has better audio, just consider mine as a backup / extra angle if needed.

From: GPSL@groups.io <GPSL@groups.io> On Behalf Of Zack Clobes W0ZC via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 9:10 AM
To: GPSL@groups.io
Subject: Re: [GPSL] 2019 GPSL Live Stream

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:07 AM Jeff Ducklow <jeffducklow@...> wrote:

I’ve found the GPSL channel on YouTube. I’m new to watching a live stream event on YouTube.

Do you have to login to watch?  I just see the ARHAB logo….

On Jun 14, 2019, at 8:35 AM, Zack Clobes W0ZC <zclobes@...> wrote:

We're setting up now.  Don't believe there's any reason that it would be delayed.

Zack

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:17 AM Mark Conner N9XTN <mconner1@...> wrote:
I'm on the live stream page at YouTube and it says it will start at 11am.  Is that correct, or will it start at 9 with the first speaker?

73 de Mark N9XTN

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:06 PM Mike, n0mpm <morgamp52@...> wrote:
If all goes per plan, we will live stream the Friday Conference on YouTube...
Go to YouTube.com and search for "GPSL Live"
Most likely you will have to search for it again after our lunch break..Sometimes it retains the same YouTube address and sometimes not !
 I will be monitoring the live stream.  Send me an email if you have issues...
In addition, we will record the presentations and have them available later if all else fails.....
Mike