Re: s3research predictor updated.

Creager, Gerald J - Capt, CAP - Health Services Officer - (SWR-OK-001)

Jerry

I'm interested in your approach to flight predictions. I've a little background in numerical weather prediction.

Gerry
--

Capt Gerry Creager, CAP

Oklahoma Wing Health Services Officer

Assistant Director, Communications Planning

(C) 979.229.5301
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com
okwgcap.org

On Wed, 2019-06-12 at 17:28 +0000, Jerry via Groups.Io wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated my flight prediction tools to use the new GFS Version 15 (FV3-based) weather model.  The oldest weather file you can use is 2019061212.  The earlier ones are no longer supported by the too.

HABHUB is still using the 06 prediction so I don't know if they have the support in place or not.

Jerry Gable
Balloon Flight Prediction tools
http://www.s3research.com