Re: 2019 GPSL Live Stream

Jeff Ducklow

Thanks for doing this!  I had hoped to attend this years GPSL, but family commitments took priority.  However, I will likely get a chance to watch some of the live stream.  Much appreciated.

Jeff Ducklow
Mayberry Galactic
N0NQN

On Jun 10, 2019, at 10:06 PM, Mike, n0mpm <morgamp52@...> wrote:

If all goes per plan, we will live stream the Friday Conference on YouTube...
Go to YouTube.com and search for "GPSL Live"
Most likely you will have to search for it again after our lunch break..Sometimes it retains the same YouTube address and sometimes not !
 I will be monitoring the live stream.  Send me an email if you have issues...
In addition, we will record the presentations and have them available later if all else fails.....
Mike