Re: Share a lift?

L. Paul Verhage KD4STH

I'm driving right now so I can't look at the spreadsheet but does this take care of our time slot conflict?

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019, 12:25 PM L. Paul Verhage KD4STH via Groups.Io <nearsys=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
That's the plan, I will provide a Tracker for you. This'll be my 196th flight. So I'm looking forward to it. Thanks

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019, 12:21 PM Michael Hojnowski <kd2eat@...> wrote:
Paul,

So there has been a lot of chatter.  I just want to make sure we're still on the same page.  As I understand it, you're providing a tracker at callsign KD4STH-3 for me to use with my flight.  I think you have some others going on too, so I just wanted to confirm that we're still "on" to put one on my payload string.  It's not a big deal if not, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.  I've got plenty of trackers, so if you made other plans, it's no bother at all.  Just let me know.

Also, I've moved my other tracker that was on xx:40 off to xx:50, as documented in the latest spreadsheet Mike has been circulating.

Thanks!
Mike

On 6/3/2019 12:01 AM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH wrote:
I would be happy to be a backup tracker for you. The tracker is a StratoTrack and it weighs 9 oz. There are four cords to connect it to the payload string.

It's KD4STH-3 and transmits APRS at 144.390.

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019, 9:30 PM Michael Hojnowski <kd2eat@...> wrote:
Paul,

I'd be happy to have a stowaway.  If it's light enough, I could use it as a second tracker on my little "drop" payload that I'll be releasing between 90-95000 feet.  Otherwise, I could stick it in one of my two payload boxes as a second backup.  Either is fine with me.

Mike / KD2EAT

On 6/2/2019 9:19 PM, L. Paul Verhage KD4STH wrote:
I've got a third and light weight tracker that I'd like to see about sharing a balloon. If I can, that would be flight 195 for me. Does anyone have space on their balloon for an extra tracker?

Thanks

On Sat, Jun 1, 2019, 9:08 AM Mike, n0mpm <morgamp52@...> wrote:
Less than 2 weeks and counting!
Please let me know if you are planning to attend the Wednesday evening Picnic and the Thursday Tours.  Genelle doesn't want to run short on BBQ and Brats and I need to get an accurate count for the folks at Lely and Vermeer.(I have the numbers for EOSS folks already).
Here is some info for those attending these early events....Please note the dress requirements for the tours!!!!

Wednesday:  Hosted by Mike and Genelle

            Picnic at N0MPM’s House

            1109 Fountain View Dr, Pella IA

            5:30pm to 9:00pm

Thursday Tours:

REQUIRED ATTIRE (both Tours):  Long Pants/Slacks and NO Open Toe Shoes.  No one will be allowed on the tours without required attire!!

Lely Inc Tour:  Meet at Lely Parking Lot at 9:15AM  Please Car Pool to Save on Parking

                        775 250 Avenue,  Pella IA

                        Directions:  From the Town Square, Go East on Washington St.  Road will turn into Vermeer Rd.  Continue to the east side of the Vermeer Manufacturing Complex.  Turn left (north) about ¼ mile.  Lely will be on the West side of 250th Ave.

Vermeer Tour:  Meet at the Vermeer Parking Lot Building 4 at 1:15PM  Please Car Pool

                          1210 Vermeer Road,  Pella, IA

                          Directions:   From the Town Square, Go East on Washington St.

 Road will turn into Vermeer Rd.  Turn Left at Gate #4.  We will meet in  front of Building 4 and enter together.