Re: 2019 GPSL Picnic and Tour Info

John Dinneen

Greetings, Mike,

Eileen and I will arrive Wednesday afternoon in Pella and look forward to coming to your home that evening.

We will be there for all events, but Eileen may skip Thursday morning.

Staying at the Parsonage B&B two blocks south of Central Park and 3 blocks from Central College campus.

They take pets, so Eileen can bring her new puppy for the trip!

Really looking forward to visiting Pella – and having Eileen with me for this one!

John F Dinneen KCØL

kc0l@...

john.dinneen@...

Home: 469.362.1942