GPSL travel plans and road closures

Mark Conner N9XTN

GPSLers,

I'm not sure how many of you this will affect, but be aware there are several Interstate road closures along the Missouri River now in western Iowa due to flooding.  I-29 is closed both to the north and south of Omaha, along with several US and state highway bridges over the Missouri.  The I-80 bridge is open and very unlikely to close though, so the EOSS caravan shouldn't have any issues.  :)

Unfortunately my work schedule and limited days off will prevent me from taking part in the Wed-Fri activities this year.  However, I am planning to travel to Pella Friday night and help launch and chase on Saturday with both RF and internet gear.