Re: GPSL 2019 Hydrogen Available for Purchase

Joe WB9SBD

I really find it extremely hard to believe in rural farming country that someplace within 5 miles of there doesn't have any.  You need to look in not what you think places.
Like my gas passer is a place that fixes and sells lawn mowers.
In no way would you know they sell gas, just a plain brown building.
Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 5/22/2019 10:24 AM, Joe wrote:
try a local farm supply store.
That's where I get mine. $29 bucks. Largest tank made.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 5/22/2019 10:13 AM, Mike Morgan wrote:

Airgas

Praxair left town 5 years ago.    Welding supply vendors do not supply gas...

mpm

On 5/22/2019 7:29 AM, Zack Clobes wrote:
That's a question for Mike.  He is coordinating this year's gpsl.

Zack

On Tue, May 21, 2019, 10:17 PM Hank Riley <n1ltv@...> wrote:
Zack,

Do you know what the name of the hydrogen supplier for GPSL 2019 is?  I see Airgas and Praxir are in Pella.  No doubt several welding supply places, too.

Joe asked the question over a week ago and there hasn't been a response posted.  I think it was a good question.

Hank

On Sunday, May 12, 2019, 11:25:28 PM EDT, Joe WB9SBD <nss@...> wrote:

Where are you getting your H2 from,
Last I bought was 29 bucks and checked 2 weeks ago.