Dinner

pverhage1960 <paul.verhage@...>

There's a 24 hour study area at teh campus, so I have access to group
email. I have my cell phone and HT in the car, and I'll be monitoring
them shortly. Just finished watching MIB-2, not bad. There comment
about postal workers was cute. By the way, the last Star Trek:TNG
movie is coming out in time for Christmas.

The hanger at Herington looks fine for filling balloons. I'll pick up
a plastic tarp to toss on the group. I don't want those oil spots on
my balloon sheets. Funny, I never thought I'd see so many oil spots
around aircraft.

I have four people arriving tonight, Bob, Don, Mark, and Mike. I'll
monitor the repeater for your arrivals.

See you all later,
Paul